Kent Sweeting graduated from the Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, in 2004 and over his career, he has kept saying yes to every opportunity presented to him.
This 'just say yes' attitude has been integral to developing his career from clinical podiatrist and owner of Performance Podiatry & Physio to researcher and eventual owner of Queensland Orthotic Lab.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- Why he decided to leave a well-established running clinic to pursue a broader scope of podiatry practice?
- Setting up his practice with his brother.
- The tough learning curve of business ownership.
- Patients can wear you down over time.
- Buying the Queensland Orthotic Lab.
- Why saying yes made a huge impact on his career.
- Saying YES leads to other opportunities. Some you don't see coming.
Are you looking for a Podiatry Business Coach who thinks differently? If you are, please reach out via email and let's have a chat to see if we're a good fit for each other.
Alternatively, you can schedule a 30-minute appointment directly into my calendar by following this link - https://calendly.com/tysonfranklin/podmeeting30
Are you SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube Channel, Tyson E Franklin - Podiatry Business Coach? YouTube is where I upload all the uncut videos from my podcasts and other short business tip videos.
Podiatry Business Owners Club
Please visit my group, the Podiatry Business Owners Club, on Facebook if you want to connect with like-minded podiatrists who enjoy business.
12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot
Have you done the 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot? It will change the way you think about your podiatry business.