12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot
Only $1799 AUD or
Australia / New Zealand / UK
Wed. September 8th 2021
5.30pm AEST, 7.30pm (NZ), 8.30am (UK)
Unitied States / Canada CLICK HERE.
I will be team up with my podiatry Dr Jim McDannald from Podiatry Growth, and delivering a more North American specific program.
Commencement Date: Tuesday 7th of September 8.30 pm EST, 5.30 pm Pacific
Do you want to attract more new patients, keep existing patients coming back, make more money and have more time off? If you do, keep on reading.
Suitable For Podiatrists Who Want to Succeed
It doesn't matter if 2021 is your first year in business or your twenty-first year; this 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot program has been strategically designed for podiatrists that want to succeed and don't feel like spending years trying to reinvent the wheel.
To date, every podiatrist that has completed the 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot has said that it far exceeded their expectations and has been the boost their business needed.
Past attendees from groups 1, 2 and 3 are on the podcast recording below.
This Program is 100% Podiatry Specific.
This 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot has been designed by a podiatrist for podiatrists, which is why you will not see other healthcare providers in the group.
This program was a real breath of fresh air and helped me see the possibilities of where I can take my business. It also explained and outlined the practical steps I need to take, and was presented in a fun way. Having others in the group to bounce ideas off definitely added value and I love that it was Podiatry specific. - Andrew Jones, Waikato Podiatry Clinic, New Zealand.
What commitment do YOU need to make each week?
- 12 x 1-hour weekly Zoom meetings: All meetings are recorded and uploaded to a private Facebook Group, so if for some reason you are unavailable, you can easily catch up with the recording.
What's Covered Over The 12-Week Reboot?
- All templates and frameworks discussed each week will be uploaded to the FACEBOOK group to use in your business.
- At the end of each session, a proven marketing tip will be shared for you can use immediately.
- What is the Thriving Podiatry Business Model?
- Four pieces to the podiatry puzzle: Systems, Marketing, Diary & Team Management.
- Developing Team Culture - Yes, even if you're a solo practitioner, you still have a team.
- Three Top Core Business Values.
- Applying the 15 All Blacks Principles
- Video Marketing Tip
- Systems and Frameworks - There is a difference in how these are used.
- Eliminating roadblocks in your business.
- Effectively using 6 and 9 Box frameworks.
- Developing the Patient Journey (Part A) - It starts much earlier than you think.
- Why patients don't come back - Big errors to avoid.
- Using Social Proof to your advantage.
- Patient Surveys
- Developing the Patient Journey (Part B)
- Plugging the 1st patient leak.
- Developing your Reactivation Schedule - Getting patients coming back.
- Developing your 5-Step Reactivation Process.
- Reactivation example templates provided.
- Setting up your diary correctly.
- Plugging the 2nd patient leak.
- Developing your Orthotic RECALL system
- Understanding the 6-Step Orthotic Recall sequence.
- Recall example templates provided.
- How to track your Recall system - Is it working?
- Practice Manager Marketing Tip
- Plugging the 3rd patient leak.
- Identifying Incomplete Treatment.
- Why incomplete treatment occurs.
- Developing your Treatment Journeys - This is different from the Patient Journey.
- How to identifying weak performers in your team - it may be you.
- Increasing Your Touch Points - There's a right and wrong way to do this.
- Effective ways for your team to communicate.
- Getting more done and staying organised.
- Using the OODA Loop in your podiatry business.
- The decision-making process and avoiding biased thinking.
- Identifying which ideas are no good and doing it fast.
- Understanding why not all patients are equal.
- Who is your Ideal Patient - This is where all marketing starts.
- The 4 M's of Marketing
- Developing a Yearly Marketing Planner - This is your roadmap.
- Pre-framing treatment plans
- Asking for Google Reviews
- Patient communication and improving return visits
- Developing a Daily, Weekly and Monthly Marketing Plans.
- Developing your marketing strategy.
- Difference between strategy and tactics.
- What, when, where and how to market.
- Using the 6-Pillars of Marketing.
- Creating daily marketing habits.
- Mapping patient touchpoints.
- Understanding the objective of mapping touchpoints.
- Getting you and your team involved.
- Directing the patient's next step.
- Difference between a podiatrist, the podiatrist and MY Podiatrist.
- Understanding, Protecting & Developing Your Brand
- Difference between business and personal brand - They can coexist.
- Should employees develop their own brand?
- Product versus Brand.
- Brand Consistency
- Top 6 Branding Mistakes
Between Weeks 10 and 12, there will be a guest speaker, and they will talk on one of our weekly Q&A sessions.
- Knowing Your Numbers.
- Using your numbers to identify A and D patients
- KPI's Versus Statistics.
- What should you be measuring?
- Creating a Dashboard.
- Critical Drivers - What actions you need to take each month.
- Example templates and spreadsheets supplied.
- Personal challenges and conformity.
- Setting your diary rules.
- Creating a default diary & getting more done each day.
- Signs to look for before your business hits a flat period.
- How to avoid a flat period
- Why you need to encourage your patient's dreams
- It's a WRAP.
It's quite an extensive 12-week program, and there is no fluff or unnecessary time-wasting. By the time you complete the 12-weeks, you should have already made your investment back...and a whole lot more.
In addition to all of the above, in between each session, you can also ask as many questions as you'd like via email to clarify any topic we have discussed.
“Tyson walks you through step by step the fundamentals of business structure. He makes it easy, he makes it fun, and you leave every week laughing with the others in your group and wanting more!” - Carly O’Donoghue, Stepping Out Podiatry, Australia.
I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE that if you do not think this 12-week group coaching program was a great investment, I'll give you back three times (3X) the money you invested, that's how confident I am you're going to enjoy this program and implement what you learn into your podiatry business.
All payments are processed through PAYPAL, and you have the choice of making one payment of $1799, or you can choose to make three payments of $699.
I am flexible, so if you don't feel comfortable using PAYPAL, please email me at and we can make other arrangements.
The Next Step Is Yours
It doesn't matter if you're about to open your first podiatry business or you've got multiple business locations; I know this 12-Week group coaching program will give you the boost you've been looking for.
All you have to do now is decide and click on the appropriate YES I'M IN button below.
"When it comes to running a successful, profitable podiatry business, Tyson is one of the best teachers you will find and what he teaches he has actually done himself". - Jonathan Small, Health First Foot & Gait Clinic, Southam, UK.
Enthusiastic Like-Minded Podiatrists - You're No Longer Alone.
This 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot will also allow you to network with enthusiastic, positive, like-minded podiatrists that are action-takers like yourself.
And don't be surprised if you develop long-lasting podiatry friendships, which is important for your career development and podiatry journey.
I've been growing podiatry businesses myself and helping other podiatrists for over 30-years and the secret is to not overthink the process, just take action.
After opening, selling, and taking over well over 20 podiatry businesses, and at one stage operating five podiatry and two footwear businesses 1800 kilometres apart, I learnt it would not have been possible without developing great systems backed by a well thought out marketing strategy.
I know precisely what it takes to create a successful podiatry business, and as a business coach and mentor, my goal is to help as many podiatrists as I can achieve the same results as I did.
I have a real passion for teaching, and I believe I bring a lot of podiatry business experience to the table.