BONUS episode: Day 1 at the Australian Podiatry Conference, Adelaide, South Australia, 22-24 May 2019.
This episode has been recorded LIVE from the exhibitor's hall, which is why you will notice a buzz of activity and excitement in the background, and if you happen to be at the conference, please drop in a say hello. You'll find the Podiatry Legends Podcast recording desk in Booth C5.
I have been joined on Day 1 by:
- Alisha Mullins (Footpoint Podiatry, Clayfield Brisbane)
- Michael Luker (Ace Healthcare & Ace Podiatry, Gold Coast)
- Paul Graham (Step Force Training, Geelong)
- Rob Dick (Footsmart Podiatry, Sunshine Coast)
- Lee C. Roger DPM (The American Board of Podiatric Medicine)
- Pauline Taylor (Australian Podiatry Association)
- Elizabeth Kiriakidis (My Podiatrist, Melbourne)
If you have any questions about today's episode please send me an email at and if you have the time, please check out my ,EVENTS page at tysonfranklin.com as I am running a two-day Biomechanics & Marketing Workshop on the Gold Coast (7-8 June) with Paul Graham and Scott Sorensen.