Nick Knight is the owner of NK Sports Podiatry based in the south of England, and he has spent several years refining his skills in the area of lower limb rehabilitation and incorporating this service into his highly successful podiatry practice.
Lower limb rehabilitation is not the domain of physiotherapy, and adding rehab to your treatment protocols is like adding another string to your treatment bow, but it's essential to know your limits and boundaries.
On this episode we discuss:
- How Nick got started in rehabilitation
- Where to start if you want to have a rehabilitation practice
- Achilles Tendinopathy, Patella Femoral Pain and ankle rehab
- Rehabilitation versus orthotic therapy
- Custom and pre-made orthotics and when to use them in the rehab process
- Nicks thinking on ultrasound, acupuncture and shockwave therapy
- Evidence-based practising
- Auditing your treatment and collecting data to become a better practitioner
- The benefits of doing independent data audits
You can also find Nick on Facebook at NK Sports Podiatry and Twitter @nksportspod
LIVERPOOL Workshop October 10th 2019
If you want to spend the day with me learning more about marketing and How To Apply The Six Pillars of Marketing To Grow Your Podiatry Business you need to visit the OSGO WEBSITE to get your tickets.
Podiatry Legends Facebook Page
I have set up a Podiatry Legends Facebook page, where I will be posting additional small business tips and information regarding podiatry events around the world. Check it out: Podiatry Legends Facebook Page.
If you'd like more marketing and management tips for your podiatry business check out my other podcast; It's No Secret with Dr T.