In my book, It’s No Secret There’s Money in Small Business I touch on seven marketing myths and the reason I wanted to talk on this subject was because many small business owners still believe these 7 marketing myths are true and it’s holding them back from being successful.
Many myths can be traced back to their original origin and when they're investigated further it's obvious that they are false. I think the 7 marketing myths below have all been proven to be untrue.
- Myth 1: If I do marketing I’ll be promoting my competitor - FALSE
- Myth 2: Marketing is just advertising isn’t it? - FALSE
- Myth 3: Marketing is unprofessional - FALSE
- Myth 4: Marketing is expensive - FALSE
- Myth 5: Marketing attracts bad clients - FALSE
- Myth 6: Marketing takes a lot of time - FALSE
- Myth 7: I need to pay big dollars to get a business coach - FALSE
If you have purchased and read my book I'd like to thank you. If you're sitting on the fence and you're not sure if this book is for you, you can download the first 16 pages FREE.
And just before you go I'd like to make you aware of my There's Money in Small Business event being held in Cairns on the 17th - 18th August 2018.