Chloe Wear is the owner of The Woodvale Podiatrist in Perth, Western Australia. She graduated from The University of Huddersfield (UK) in 2006 and emigrated to Australia in 2008, and today we're going to talk about using SWIFT to treat warts.
We also discuss:
- Moving to Queensland, Australia, from the UK.
- Why she decided to live in Perth.
- Jumping on opportunities when they present themselves and not waiting for everything to be perfect.
- Why she wanted to have her own podiatry business.
- Previous poor results treating warts made her hate warts.
- SWIFT Wart Treatment (Evidence-Based)
- Creating a POD: Point of Difference.
- If you’re thinking about getting a SWIFT machine, don’t sit on the fence and don’t stress about the cost.
- SWIFT is not glamorous, but it’s a solution for warts, which are traditionally a pain to treat.
If you're interested in watching the UNCUT video of this particular episode, you can visit my YOUTUBE Channel, Tyson Franklin and please SUBSCRIBE, so you're informed whenever a new video is released.
If you're looking for a Competitive Advantage over other podiatrists in your area, please visit my EVENTS PAGE, and consider joining my next group coaching program, the 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot or join the Podiatry Business Owners Club on Facebook.