Ben Lindsay is a multi-award winning biomedical engineer and co-inventor of the SOLUSHIN - The Faster Shin Splint Treatment medical device. It was developed to help athletes get back to running, pain-free, faster than ever before.
Before pursuing a career in biomedical engineering, Ben was a national medalist in the 50m Butterfly and due to cross-training, a sufferer of medial tibial stress syndrome.
On this episode we discuss:
- The development and research that took place to male SOLUSHIN a reality.
- Load management & strengthening for shin splints.
- How it improves ankle ROM.
- Solushin gives short-term pain relief.
- What they learnt from asking 500+ runners what they would pay to have their shin splints fixed.
- Helping researchers and students commercialise products.
You can order SOLUSHIN directly from their website www.solushin.com, and if you want to contact Ben, you can email him at .
If you're interested in watching the video of this particular episode, you can visit my YOUTUBE Channel, Tyson Franklin.
My Next Event - Podiatry Marketing Workshop 2021
Over the past thirty-plus years, I have opened, sold, relocate and taken over more than 20 podiatry businesses, so when it comes to marketing a podiatry business successfully, I know what works, and what's a waste of time and money.
During this 4-hour workshop, I will explain, step-by-step, how I took a small podiatry business with one consultation room from $0 to $402,000 in the first 12-months.
With this information, you will have a competitive advantage over your competitors.
For more detail, please visit my EVENTS PAGE.