Paul has a particular interest in treating children and works with specialised Physiotherapists and OT's, which has helped lift his knowledge and enthusiasm for this specific area of podiatry.
On this episode we discuss:
- Why he has three podiatry businesses
- Why treating children is such a rewarding endeavour.
- The enjoyment Paul gets from following a child's progress long-term.
- Why kids are like plasticine
- The benefits of asking patients the type of treatment they have received from other health professionals and learning from it.
"Every patient that you see and treat should be considered as part of your CPD. Learn from it"
"Most of us have basic knowledge on how to treat most foot conditions, but sometimes it's about how you treat the patient that makes a big difference."
Podiatry is not an exact science. Don't be afraid to ask questions and try something new. Everything is changeable; every modification is changeable; you just need to have a go.
If you have any questions after listening to this episode, please send me an email at
Podiatry Business Coaching & Mentoring
If you want to own and operate a Thriving Podiatry Business, there are four vital pieces to the business puzzle.
- Marketing - You need a well thought out marketing strategy, not just more tactics.
- Systems - You need systems that will support your marketing strategy and your team.
- Team - You need to develop a team culture that makes your work-life balance easier, not harder.
- Diary - Your diary needs to be structured in a way that maximises patient numbers and increases daily profits.
You have two choices: There's the slow approach, where you learn by trial and error and do everything yourself, or you can fast-track your education and business success with one-on-one business coaching and mentoring, or group coaching.
If you want to know more, please email me atand we can set up a Zoom Call and have a quick chat to see if I can be of assistance.
Newsletter & Events
Tell Your Podiatry Friends
If you enjoy listening to Podiatry Legends, please tell all your podiatry friends, and please feel free to leave a REVIEW on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.
If you enjoyed this episode you might also enjoy:
Facebook Page & Group
Facebook Group: Podiatry Business Owners Club - This is for podiatry business owners and budding business owners, and the place where I will be adding my video marketing tips.
Facebook Page: Podiatry Legends Podcast - This is where I post each podcast episode and information regarding my guests.