Every month I like to share a legend who is not a podiatrist. On this episode, I want to introduce you to my Mindset Coach, the person who has helped me keep my head screwed on and focused on the tasks that matter most, Deb Johnstone, from Transformational Pathways Australia.
If you want a thriving podiatry business or career, I believe you will do it faster by having a podiatry business coach to help with marketing, systems, teamwork and diary management. However, it all begins by having a positive mindset.
On this episode we discuss:
- Common mindset obstacles and blocks
- Lacking in confidence
- Why fear may present as stress, anxiety, or denial
- Procrastination: we do tend to do things that feel the easiest and put off things that create discomfort or boredom.
- Pain Pleasure Model
- Fear of Success: With success, there comes a lot more responsibility, and we start to stand out. Fear can lead to a fear of being judged by others.
- Building believe and confidence
What goes on in our subconscious mind can trip us up. Anything is possible when we explore what is holding us back.
If you have any questions after listening to this episode, please send me an email at
Or you can connect with Deb Johnstone at debjohnstone.com.au and book a 30-minute complimentary clarity session.
Facebook Page & Group
Facebook Group: Podiatry Business Owners Club - This is for podiatry business owners and budding business owners, and is the group I now add my business and marketing videos.
Facebook Page: Podiatry Legends Podcast - This is where I post each podcast episode and information regarding podiatry events around the world.
Podiatry Business Coaching & Mentoring
If you want to own and operate a Thriving Podiatry Business, you've got to work on four specific areas of your business.
- Marketing - You need to have a proper, well thought out strategy
- Systems - You need systems that will support both your marketing and your team.
- Team - You need to develop a culture that makes your life easier, not harder
- Diary - This is the backbone. Your diary needs to be structured in a way that maximises patient number per day and in turn, will increase your daily profits.
Thinking you can just work on one part or maybe two out of four areas and still do well is no longer good enough, you must develop all four pieces of the business puzzle.If you want to join one of my upcoming Group Coaching Programs or discuss one-on-one Business Coaching & Mentoring, please email me at and we can set up a Zoom Call and have a quick chat and see where I can help.
Newsletter & Events
Tell Your Podiatry Friends
If you enjoy listening to Podiatry Legends, please tell all your podiatry friends, and please feel free to leave a REVIEW on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.