Dannielle Slager doesn't just like ingrown toenails, it's an area of podiatry she is hugely passionate about, and she has made it her sole focus where she currently works in Melbourne.
Before finding her employer in Melbourne, Dannielle left the profession and decided to work in retail because she didn't like all aspects of podiatry. She sat on the sidelines until the right position presented itself, and fortunately, it did.
On this episode we discuss:
- Why she quit podiatry
- Finding your passion in Podiatry
- Why you need inspiration with what you do each day
- Why treating ingrown toenails is so enjoyable.
- Cosmetic Tattooing
- Why you should be playing to your strengths
"As a new grad, you don't know what you like and don't like initially, and your thinking can change".
If you have any questions after listening to this episode, please send me an email at
Or you can connect with Dannielle Slager on Facebook at Brow And Beauty Suite and on Instagram @browandbeautysuite
Facebook Page & Group
Facebook Group: Podiatry Business Owners Club - This is for podiatry business owners and budding business owners, and is the group I now add my business and marketing videos.
Facebook Page: Podiatry Legends Podcast - This is where I post each podcast episode and information regarding podiatry events around the world.
Podiatry Business Coaching & Mentoring
If you want to own and operate a Thriving Podiatry Business, you've got to work on four specific areas of your business.
- Marketing - You need to have a proper, well thought out strategy
- Systems - You need systems that will support both your marketing and your team.
- Team - You need to develop a culture that makes your life easier, not harder
- Diary - This is the backbone. Your diary needs to be structured in a way that maximises patient number per day and in turn, will increase your daily profits.
Thinking you can just work on one part or maybe two out of four areas and still do well is no longer good enough, you must develop all four pieces of the business puzzle.If you want to join one of my upcoming Group Coaching Programs or discuss one-on-one Business Coaching & Mentoring, please email me at and we can set up a Zoom Call and have a quick chat and see where I can help.
Newsletter & Events
Tell Your Podiatry Friends
If you enjoy listening to Podiatry Legends, please tell all your podiatry friends, and please feel free to leave a REVIEW on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.