Dr Brad Schaeffer is one of the podiatrists on the highly successful TLC television show MY FEET ARE KILLING ME. Throughout the series, viewers will immerse themselves with both doctors – one west coast and one east coast – as they juggle all sorts of eye-popping cases, from wart clusters and funky fungus to toe amputations and foot reconstructions.
Dr Brad and I discuss the following on this episode:
- His role at the Family Foot & Ankle Specialists in New Jersey
- The benefits of having a strong social media presence and how TLC found his account on Instagram
- Being authentic is the only way to go
- Being on American Titan Games and meeting the Rock
- Developing your personal brand
- Social media demands that you 're active and engaged with your audience, and it's a ton of work.
- you need to provide great content around what you do and it needs to be positive and uplifting
Newsletter & Events
Podiatry Business Mentoring
If you need assistance with marketing and developing business systems, please email me at and let's see where I can help or visit the coaching and mentoring section of my website.
Podiatry Legends Facebook Page
I have set up a Podiatry Legends Facebook page, where I post additional business and marketing tips, information regarding podiatry events and conferences around the world.
Consider A Podcast Review
If you enjoy the Podiatry Legends Podcast, please feel free to leave a REVIEW on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.
It's No Secret with Dr T. Podcast
If you like marketing and small business, please take a look at my other podcast; It's No Secret with Dr T.
Show Sponsor is Podium
If you want to learn how to get an edge over your competitors, receive more Google Reviews, and learn how to keep all your online messaging in one convenient place, then you need to visit our dedicated sponsors' page at https://try.podium.com/podiatrylegends/