Dr David Weiman is a psychologist and leadership consultant in Philadelphia, USA. He helps business leaders of all types, including those who run podiatry businesses, with finding the best talent, strengthening their teams and improving their leadership by finding their purpose, values and best self.
We hear so much from "motivational speakers" or so-called success gurus that you want your passions to drive your work. Maybe they're right, maybe not.
It certainly sounds good, but it does raise a few questions.
Today we discuss:
- Is success related to, or dependent on your passion(s) or not?
- If you were passionate at one point in time, and it's gone, are you screwed?
- How do you reclaim your past passions?
- Are you running out of gas, and what should you do?
- How do you find your passion when you don't know what your passions are?
- Where does your life fit in with your profession?
- Why some podiatrists over-value money.
- Podiatrists that say they do not have time are lying
- The Just Noticeable Difference:
- Is a concept in psychology where the percentage of something has to change a certain amount before it is noticed. It’s usually about 10% (Weight, Fees, etc.)
- Why some podiatrists have got to hit the wall before they want to change.
What You Can Do Right Now
Firstly, you need to understand that the seeds of our passions are planted in our childhood.
- What did you love doing and get excited about when you were a child?
- When the time was not a concept, what did you love doing?
- What hobbies did you love to do?
Newsletter & Events
Podiatry Business Mentoring
If you need assistance with marketing and developing business systems, please email me at and let's see where I can help or visit the coaching and mentoring section of my website.
Podiatry Legends Facebook Page
I have set up a Podiatry Legends Facebook page, where I post additional business and marketing tips, information regarding podiatry events and conferences around the world.
Consider A Podcast Review
If you enjoy the Podiatry Legends Podcast, please feel free to leave a REVIEW on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.
If you enjoyed this episode you might also enjoy:
It's No Secret with Dr T. Podcast
If you like marketing and small business, please take a look at my other podcast; It's No Secret with Dr T.
Show Sponsor is Podium
If you want to learn how to get an edge over your competitors, receive more Google Reviews, and learn how to keep all your online messaging in one convenient place, then you need to visit our dedicated sponsors' page at https://try.podium.com/podiatrylegends/