David Gruhl is a Queensland University of Technology graduate. Upon graduation, he worked in a Cycling and Podiatry shop in Brisbane, who were the developers of the Cobra9 Carbon cycling Orthotics, and for the past two years, he has been working in the UK.
On this episode we discuss:
- Starting his career at a cycling shop
- Cobra 9 Cycling orthotics
- Skills he learnt working in a retail setting and following strict quality standards
- Key differences working in the UK & Australia
- Why he is starting a Masters
- Bridge the Gap
- P20 Podiatry Conference - changing the way conferences are run.
Podiatry Business Coaching
If you and your podiatry business need help with marketing and business systems, please email me at and let's see where I can help, or visit the coaching and mentoring section of my website.
Newsletter & Events
Podiatry Legends Facebook Page
I have set up a Podiatry Legends Facebook page, where I post additional business and marketing tips, information regarding podiatry events and conferences around the world.
Consider A Podcast Review
If you enjoy the Podiatry Legends Podcast, please feel free to leave a REVIEW on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.
If you enjoyed this episode you might also enjoy:
It's No Secret with Dr T. Podcast
If you like marketing and small business, please take a look at my other podcast; It's No Secret with Dr T.