When it comes to owning a successful podiatry business, you need to surround yourself with a great team. Still, a great team does not happen by accident; it happens when you have protocols in place to identify the right team members for the business supported by an outstanding, well thought out mentoring process.
He has used his background as an elite national Karate champion to instil discipline in himself and his team.
On this episode we discuss:
- Moving to Melbourne to follow his MSK goals upon graduation
- Creating a podiatry niche
- Looking for team members that fit your business culture
- Filling skill gaps that your business may be missing
- The importance of great mentorship and why time needs to be blocked out in your diary to make sure it happens.
- Mentorship is a priority
- His international Karate career and how this has shaped his podiatry career and made him a great teacher
- Confidence, discipline and mindset are all success traits
- Why losing helps you become a humble winner
- As a business owner, you have got to lead by example
- The business will only grow when the business owner grows
"Never compare yourself to other people, just compare yourself to yesterday".
One-On-One Coaching & Mentoring
If your podiatry business needs help to develop marketing strategies or business systems, the most efficient way to do this is with one-on-one coaching and mentoring. Please email me at and let's see where I can you.
Newsletter & Events
Podiatry Legends Facebook Page
I have set up a Podiatry Legends Facebook page, where I post additional small business and marketing tips, information regarding podiatry events and conferences around the world. Check it out: Podiatry Legends Facebook Page.
Tell Your Podiatry Friends
If you enjoy listening to Podiatry Legends, please tell all your podiatry friends, and please feel free to leave a REVIEW on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.
If you enjoyed this episode you might also enjoy:
It's No Secret with Dr T. Podcast
If you like marketing and small business, please take a look at my other podcast; It's No Secret with Dr T., and you may also enjoy Episode 185: Having A Positive Mindset with Somnath Sikdar & Lonnie Beck