Since starting this podcast, I've had a few podiatrists say they want to know more about me, THE HOST, and my response was, "There's not much to tell".
One particular podiatrist, Scott Greenbank, Founder of the Bridge The Gap Facebook page wouldn't take NO for an answer, and this episode is the result. I hope this episode doesn't disappoint.
Today we discuss:
- Why I chose podiatry
- What I've seen change over the past 30-years
- Where I see the profession in the next five to ten years
- How technology is changing the way we practice
- Why corporates won't take over the profession
- Podiatry Specialities
- The 'Power of Niching'
- My biggest mistakes and challenges
- The importance of insurance
- Power of Systems
- Advice for new graduates
- Why you need to look after your TEAM and trust them
- MENTORSHIP - Best Tips for graduates and employers
- Honouring contracts
If you have any questions about the podcast episode, please send me an email at . If you want to know more about my upcoming Marketing Workshops in Australia and overseas, please visit my EVENTS page.