BONUS EPISODE: Day 2 at the Australian Podiatry Conference, Adelaide, South Australia, 22-24 May 2019.
This episode has been recorded LIVE from the exhibitor's hall, which is why you will notice a buzz of activity and excitement in the background, and if you happen to be at the conference, please drop in a say hello. You'll find the Podiatry Legends Podcast recording desk in Booth C5.
I have been joined on Day 2 by:
- Judith France (Toowoomba Podiatry)
- Craig Payne (Pod Chat Live)
- Dan Everson (Dan Everson Podiatry, Sunny Coast)
- Annette Dodson (APodA Qld State Manager)
- Nigel Nixon (Carringbah Podiatry, NSW)
- Chad O'Sullivan (XBlades, State Manager, Vic)
If you have any questions about today's episode please send me an email at and if you have the time, please check out my ,EVENTS page at tysonfranklin.com as I am running a two-day Biomechanics & Marketing Workshop on the Gold Coast (7-8 June) with Paul Graham and Scott Sorensen.