Justin Blake is the owner of Justin Blake Media, and on this episode, we discuss marketing and what you should be doing now and post COVID-19. What you do now will set you up for when we come out the other end.
The biggest problem facing many small business owners is what they think marketing is, and more often than not, it's not marketing, it's wishful thinking.
On this episode we discuss:
- Word of Mouth Marketing and why it is flawed
- It's too slow
- You're not in control of it.
- The message relayed about your business could be incorrect.
- Social media and the internet are at our fingertips but:
- You need to focus on your ideal client. Who do you want to work with?
- You need to know where they are, and you need to be there.
- You need to have the right message and talk to them in a way they understand.
- You cannot expect people to know what you do, so educate them.
- Why are you different?
- The importance of claiming your Google My Business Page
- Landing pages
- Google Adwords
- Why you need to stay in touch with your database through newsletters, online demonstrations, etc., you need to give them the information they are searching for.
- Customer service and training your team, especially the person answering your phone.
Marketing is not scary, especially in these worrying times, but don't sit back and rely on what you've done in the past. Now is the perfect time to up your game, take stock of where you are right now and make a plan for the future.
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Podiatry Business Coaching
One-on-one business coaching and mentoring is the fastest way to get the results you want for your podiatry business. Please send me an email at and let's see if I can help you grow your podiatry business in 2020.
First 16 Pages of My Book – It’s No Secret There’s Money in Small Business.
If you're a Podiatrist you may prefer to order my first book; It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry.
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.