You do not need to be a whisky or coffee fan to enjoy this episode, all you need to have is a love of taking action when required and a little entrepreneurial spirit, and that is exactly what my guest Kelli Maxwell has.
Kelli Maxwell is from Billings, Montana, and she is the host of a highly successful podcast called Campfire Hour. She also owns a local marketing business, which is how whisky coffee was developed.
Why wait until you have thousands of listeners to try and monetise your podcast with sponsors, why not develop your product and be your the show sponsor.
On this episode we discuss:
- How she set up a collaboration between a local whiskey distiller and coffee roaster. Brilliant.
- Jumping in with both feet when you have an idea
- Knowing your target market
- Developing the Whisky Coffee brand - This roast is hotter than your mom
- Why start a podcast?
- It was a great way to have a voice in the community.
- Perfect for celebrating new and young entrepreneurs in the community
- It was an ideal way to hit a new audience every week
- Finding your voice and finding your message and start adding value to people
Monday Morning Tip
It's all about 'Collaboration Over Competition. Ask people, how can I help you?
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Podiatry Business Coaching
One-on-one business coaching and mentoring is the fastest way to get the results you want for your podiatry business. Please send me an email at and let's see if I can help you grow your podiatry business in 2020.
First 16 Pages of My Book – It’s No Secret There’s Money in Small Business.
If you're a Podiatrist you may prefer to order my first book; It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry.
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.