Today I talk with Southern New Jersey Lawyer Steve Richardson from Richardson Law Offices about dealing with debt, personal finance and how people get themselves into financial strife, and what steps they should take when things financially go south. Bankruptcy is not the end of the world.
Steve has also been a guest speaker on the topic of "The Accountant's Role in Bankruptcy Proceedings", and has represented individuals and businesses throughout Southern New Jersey for over 20 years.
We also discuss:
- When you have a boss you don't get to choose the type of work you do, but when you have your own business you do have the choice, so make it.
- Niching his law office
- Bankruptcy is nothing to fear - sometimes things are out of your control, and it's okay to permit yourself to give up
- Fear of failure
- Asset millionaires versus income millionaires
- Financial stress advice
- Steve hosts the Financial Freedom Podcast
- FREE BOOK - First Three Steps to Financial Freedom
Monday Morning Tip
If you have financial stress, you need to know your numbers, meaning what does it cost you to live? Only once you know where all your money goes (every dollar), only then you can you make cuts.
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Podiatry Business Coaching
One-on-one business coaching and mentoring is the fastest way to get the results you want for your podiatry business. Please send me an email at and let's see if I can help you grow your podiatry business in 2020.
First 16 Pages of My Book – It’s No Secret There’s Money in Small Business.
If you're a Podiatrist you may prefer to order my first book; It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry.
If you enjoyed this episode you might also enjoy:
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.