Tsufit is the author of Award-Winning book Step Into the Spotlight!: A Guide to Getting Noticed. She is a former lawyer, actress, singer & stand-up comedian. She currently coaches professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners, authors, speakers, coaches, consultants and CEOs to catapult their brands and themselves into a starring role!
Tsufit coaches her clients to get seen, get heard and get noticed.
On this episode we discuss:
- Learning from previous encounters. 'I'm not going to do that again".
- Positioning yourself: Do you want to be a Truffle or a Hershey Bar, Batman or Robin?
- In business, you get to choose your role. If you have a boss they choose the role for you.
- Standing out by picking a narrow audience
- Niching by topic or audience
- Understanding pricing
- Offering VIP services: People pay for a feeling, also status and ego.
- Nike: Your paying for 'Just Do It'. It's the motivation and inspiration
- Emotional drivers
- Why most people base their prices on what they would pay
- Charge more and see fewer clients. When someone says yes to your new prices, that's the baseline
- Creating scarcity is a great marketing tool
"The only limit on your pricing is whether you can believe it or not and say it with a straight face".
If you have any questions about this episode, please email me at Tsufit on Linkedin. Also take a look at spotlightbook.com, spotlightgroup.biz, thebookcreationworkshop.com and spotlightsecrets.comor you can connect with
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts. And don't forget to subscribe, so you never miss an upcoming episode.
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Podiatry Business Coaching & Mentoring
One-on-one business coaching and mentoring is the fastest way to get the results you want for your podiatry business. Please send me an email at and let's see if I can help you in some way.
Audio Coaching - Details coming soon
First 16 Pages of My Book – It’s No Secret There’s Money in Small Business.
If you're a Podiatrist you may prefer to order my first book; It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry.