If you want to become a market leader, you need to understand and embrace the power of audio and learn how to use it to market and grow your small business.
With the vast array of streaming services, consumers are accustomed to using audio in their daily lives, so now is the perfect time to grab this medium with both hands and use it to its full capacity.
I want to point out that I recorded this episode using a lapel mic and iPhone at a recent Business Black Ops event in Tempe, Arizona, so the quality is less than optimal. Still, I enjoyed the LIVE aspect of the recording, and I hope you do as well.
On this episode I discuss:
- The various ways audio can be beneficial in business
- Creating MP3 files
- Distributing on social media
- Audiograms & Headliner
- Hosting a podcast
- Becoming a professional podcast guest
- Audio Recording & Equipment
- Current recording options available
- Recording & Editing (It’s easier than you think)
- Why a script is important
- Top 10 Reasons To Use Audio
- If you love video, good audio will make your videos even better
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, it will put a big smile on my face if you left a review on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts. And don't forget to subscribe, so you never miss an upcoming episode.
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Podiatry Business Coaching & Mentoring
One-on-one business coaching and mentoring is the fastest way to get the results you want for your podiatry business. Please send me an email at and let's see if I can help you in some way.
Audio Coaching - Details coming soon
First 16 Pages of My Book – It’s No Secret There’s Money in Small Business.
If you're a Podiatrist you may prefer to order my first book; It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry.