This is PART TWO: Tom Foster is a former US Marine and the founder and owner of Foster Web Marketing. Tom's team helped me create one of the best podiatry websites in the world and on this episode, we discuss his 5-Step Website Marketing Growth Plan.
If you want to download a copy of Tom's Website Marketing Growth Strategy, you can get it right here - Marketing Growth Plan.
On this episode (PART TWO) we discuss:
- Your Website and Social Media Review Strategy
- The power of referrals and why it beats SEO every time
- Why your website is like a gym membership. You won't get any results until you put in some effort.
- How to get REFERRALS using:
- Print and email newsletters
- Free books
- Direct mail
- Using a robust hard copy marketing strategy
- Why your referrals depend on good content, calls to action and great offers
- Social media only works if you're prepared to work it
- Why your business needs to have Community Involvement
- Pay Per Click is an out of control beast
- Why you need to Test & Measure
- The power of Internal Surveys
"The person selling you on pay per click is also selling the same thing to your competitors".
If you have any questions about this podcast episode, please send me an email at
If you enjoy listening to this podcast, please tell your friends and family, and if you get the chance, please leave a review on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Podiatry Business Mentoring
First 16 Pages of My Book – It’s No Secret There’s Money in Small Business.
If you're a Podiatrist you may prefer to order my first book; It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry.
If you enjoyed this episode you might also enjoy:
More About Tom Foster
Tom is a nationally recognised author of law firm internet marketing services expert. He is the author of The 5 Biggest Mistakes 99% of Lawyers Make With Their Websites and How Smart Lawyers are Using Video on the Web to Get More Cases Without Breaking the Bank, as well as the co-author of the best-selling book, Shift Happens: America's Premier Experts Reveal Their Biggest Secrets to Help You Thrive in the New Economy.
Tom has been featured on numerous television stations, including affiliates of CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX.
As a speaker, Tom has provided a wealth of information and knowledge on web marketing for the legal and medical industries. His presentations have been eye-opening, advantageous, and incredibly valuable to those who attend. They have been described as “Intense, packed with information, and fun!” and clients have even gone so far as to say “It's the best presentation about web marketing I have ever heard!”
Tom lives in Virginia with his wife, Charlotte, and five children, Torie, Sam, Thomas, Maddie, and Luke. When he is not busy at work—helping his clients dominate their competitors online—you can often find him hanging out with his family, boating, biking or playing the guitar.
He is in a rock band with his daughter, Sam - Mad Brenda!