Andrew Griffiths is known as The Entrepreneurial Futurist because he's really good at helping entrepreneurs and businesses of all kinds to future proof themselves and stay relevant. Ge is known as Australia's # 1 Best-Selling Small Business Author.
He is the author of 13 best-selling small business books in 65 countries, an entrepreneur and global presenter, and he gets to work with some extraordinary people around the world.
On this episode we discuss:
- Great old-school marketing ideas that still work
- Old-school marketing versus new-school marketing
- The rise of the Hipsters and how they are transforming small business
- Engaging and connecting with your customers
- Why you need to spend time Critical Thinking
- Considered evolution of small business
- What we can learn from the mistakes made by Blockbuster and the Taxi industry
- Why you need to have a plan B
- Learning from other industries
- Why telling your story is so important
- How It Was versus How It is
- What got us here won't get us there
"The script for our life should be written in pencil, not carved in stone" - Andrew Griffiths
If you have any questions about this podcast episode, please send me an email at www.andrerwgriffiths.comor you can contact Andrew Griffiths via his website
If you enjoy listening to It’s No Secret with Dr T., please tell your friends, and if you enjoy it a lot, it will put a HUGE smile on my face if you left a review on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Podiatry Business Mentoring
If you've considered getting yourself a business mentor or coach this year to help take your podiatry business to the next level, and you're sick and tired of all the beige programs currently on offer, please send me an email at and let's discuss your specific business needs.
First 16 Pages of My Book – It’s No Secret There’s Money in Small Business.
If you're a Podiatrist you may prefer to order my first book; It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry.