Samantha Riley, international business growth and marketing coach, speaker, Co-Founder of the Global Thought Leaders Network, #1 best-selling author, creator of The Thought Leaders Positioning Model™, and host of the Thought Leaders Business Lab Podcast.
Over the past 25 years, Samantha has built several successful businesses and created her first 7 figure business from the ground up by her late twenties.
On this episode we discuss:
- Her first successful businesses in the dancing industry.
- The steps involved in transitioning to her next career
- Life-Coaching Certification.
- Introducing new concepts to clients without the BIG SELL
- The difference between telling people what they want, but giving them what they need
- Presenting new information is all about timing.
- Building a community by introducing clients to each other and letting them share their results. (brilliant idea)
- Transition into business coaching while doing PT and running workshops on health and wellness.
- Why you need to protect your online real estate
- Unpacking your expertise (IP) and knowing how to turn it into something tangible and monetising it by building a brand around it.
- Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast
- How action brings clarity
First Questions You Should Ask
Business is a marathon, not a sprint and to get started, it all begins with answering a few simple questions:
- Why do you want to open this business?
- What is your brand?
- What makes you unique?
- What is your zone of genius?
- What is your passion?
"Age is never a problem, just be honest where you are in your journey".
Monday Morning Tip
Work out the three most important things you want to get done this week and make sure you write them down. Tell yourself, 'if I get more done then that's a bonus'.
When you have a clear space, you have a clear mind to get things done. When you create space in your external world, you create space in your internal world.
If you enjoy listening to It’s No Secret with Dr T., please tell your friends, and if you enjoy it a lot, it will put a HUGE smile on my face if you left a review on iTunes, or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.
Subscribe To My Newsletter
Podiatry Business Mentoring
If you've considered getting yourself a business mentor or coach this year to help take your podiatry business to the next level, and you're sick and tired of all the beige programs currently on offer, please send me an email at and let's discuss your specific business needs.
First 16 Pages of My Book – It’s No Secret There’s Money in Small Business.
If you're a Podiatrist you may prefer to order my first book; It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry.