Are you letting excuses get in the way of your success? Win Charles is an Author of eight books, a Teacher, Journalist, host of four podcasts and she has Cerebral Palsy. Win decided many years ago not to let a disability limit her life achievements.
On this episode we discuss:
- The power of recommendations and referrals.
- Not letting a disability hold her back from doing what she wanted to do.
- Problems with the teaching profession and why journalism?
- Podcasting, but you have a speech impediment?
- Her ASK WIN podcast currently has 998 episodes, probably well over 1000 by now. (I was on episodes dated 2nd and 20th January 2019)
- How she got started with writing.
- What inspired her first book.
- Book nine and ten are not too far away.
- Making money as a writer.
- Should people start a podcast?
"If you have a skill or knowledge in a particular area you should share it with others, especially if no one in your space is talking about it".
Monday Morning Tip
Write one word that could turn into a book. Most people want to write a book but are too scared to get started. You need to write that first word.
Other resources mentioned in this podcast:
Unstructured podcast hosted by Eric Hunley
If you like this episode, you will enjoy:
If you enjoy It’s No Secret with Dr T., please tell your friends, and if you enjoy it a lot, it will put a HUGE smile on my face if you left a review on iTunes.
☆☆☆☆☆ “This is a great podcast. What I like about it is that it’s not just theory. It has actionable information that you can use right away.” Jayteee3 via Apple Podcasts · Australia · 02/01/19
If you'd like to be kept up to date with my speaking engagements, EVENTS and other activities I'm involved in, please sign up to my NEWSLETTER I promise not to spam you with daily emails about how good I am.
First 16 Pages of My Book – It’s No Secret There’s Money in Small Business.
If you're a Podiatrist you may prefer to order my first book; It's No Secret There's Money In Podiatry.